Interesting People mailing list archives

A letter to the Post-Gazette re RIAA

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 12:54:43 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Roger B. Dannenberg" <rbd () cs cmu edu>
Date: May 3, 2005 12:35:33 PM EDT
To: <dave.farber () cs cmu edu>
Subject: FW: A letter to the Post-Gazette

-----Original Message-----
Subject: RE: A letter to the Post-Gazette

Wow, they printed it! Actually, given the heading added by an editor ("Music
stealing all around"), they must have been praying someone would write
something. I wrote a response to Cary Sherman's (RIAA President's) letter to universities about downloading music over Internet-2 published on Sunday in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. My reply is in today's paper. There's a link
from my letter (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05123/497993.stm) to the
original article. -Roger

c: 'Anne Watzman'; 'Catherine Copetas'; Joelms () andrew cmu edu