Interesting People mailing list archives

DailyPennsylvanian.com - B-schools may rescind offers following hacks [I love a quote djf]

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:43:23 -0500

B-schools may rescind offers following hacks

Hoping to discover decisions early, MBA hopefuls denied entry

http://www.dailypennsylvanian.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/03/17/423941804a3
b4

I love this quote djf

 Len Metheny, the chief executive officer of the company that created the
admissions software for these schools -- ApplyYourself, Inc. -- told The
Boston Globe that it was the first incident of its kind that the company had
experienced.

 "We still remain confident that it is a secure system," Metheny said.

\