Interesting People mailing list archives

Safire on Kevin Martin, Media Consolidation

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:46:34 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Seth Johnson <seth.johnson () realmeasures dyndns org>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:29:08 -0500
<ian.peter () ianpeter com>, <nb () cisto com>, <dave3 () dslprime com>,
<rmfxixB1 () bobf frankston com>, <sgannes () stanford edu>, <lgonze () panix com>,
<jkohlenberger () cox net>, <bruce () newnetworks com>, <love () cptech org>,
<amccann () beyondthecommons com>, <mcgarty () mertongroup com>,
<mitchell () interactionlaw com>, <odlyzko () dtc umn edu>,
<npavlos1 () swarthmore edu>, <barlow () eff org>, <pozar () lns com>,
<jeff () pulver com>, <racine () centerpd org>, <manon.ress () cptech org>,
<pshapiro () his com>, <daniel.sieberg () turner com>, <dtype () dtype org>,
<nancy.kranich () nyu edu>, <tompoe () amihost com>, <gbsohn () publicknowledge org>,
<isen () isen com>, <compustretch () yahoo coom>, <heyjoe () bway net>,
<Thor () bchands org>, <calabrese () newamerica net>