Interesting People mailing list archives

more on "DRM" -- and yes -- the mighty "delete" key and hello from Zurich

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:38:29 -0400

BTW greetings from Zurich. We arrived today jet lagged but well. We are staying at Swiss Re Center for Global Dialogue in Ruschlikon. Our room has a spectacular view of the lake. As we walked to catch a bus to go to Zurich for a excellent sausage lunch we walked past the IBM research center. The conference starts tomorrow

Dave (and GG)

Begin forwarded message: