Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Going for Broke / Apple's Decision to Use Intel Processors Is Nothing Less Than an Attempt to Dethrone Microsoft. Really.

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:13:22 -0400

I want to repeat -- often I send material from soirces that I dont agree with etc. All opinions

Begin forwarded message:

From: JD <j_C () mvps org>
Date: June 12, 2005 7:57:17 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Going for Broke / Apple's Decision to Use Intel Processors Is Nothing Less Than an Attempt to Dethrone Microsoft. Really.

I work at Intel. This article circulated there and was ridiculed without pity. I can't imagine how anyone can get it so wrong. Read what Jobs said. There is no reason to believe he was less than straightforward about the reasons.

-Jack Dahlgren

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Farber" <dave () farber net>