Interesting People mailing list archives

any one install Virtual PC on OS X that can help

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:35:42 -0500

I am trying to install VPC 7.01 on my PB 15. It installs ok but then it
gives me a choise of supplying my own WIN System or inserting the VPC CD and
using that (Win XP Prof When I put the cd in it refuses to recognize the CD
and keeps looking for the VPC CD even though it is in the drive.

Any ideas?

Also when I use a CD of XP it will install it but then when I try to upgrade
it to the latest updates it refuses to do so.

Most weird

Dave