Interesting People mailing list archives

] more on Congressman Conyers calls for select committee tostudy impeachment

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:24:24 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chris Beck <cbeck () pacanukeha net>
Date: December 27, 2005 1:34:53 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Cc: Dave Hughes <dave () oldcolo com>, Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com> Subject: Re: [IP] more on Congressman Conyers calls for select committee tostudy impeachment

I don't have access to the 9/11 Commission report, but apparently they reject the whole silver plate thing - say it never happened, and given that Fox News are the only people who keep beating that particular drum, I am inclined to
believe the Commission.

http://news.neilrogers.com/news/articles/2004072813.html

I think Clinton's biggest failure was the DMCA myself. With the Clipper chip
fiasco not too far behind.

Rumour has it David Farber, on or about 23.Dec.2005 18:15, whispered:
Clinton and his cabinet was utterly asleep at the foreign intelligence
and terrorist threat switch, even after Al Quaeda started blowing up
embassies. And even blew the opportunity to grab or kill Osama Bin
Laden, who had been identified by the previous, Reagan,
administration, when he was offered up on a silver plate by another
country.

--
Chris Beck  -  http://pacanukeha.blogspot.com
"[We] wish to encourage the Court to consider that Sony did more than