Interesting People mailing list archives

Wiretaps, Surveillance, etc. on "Coast to Coast AM" Wed Night

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:15:09 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lauren Weinstein <lauren () vortex com>
Date: December 24, 2005 12:23:49 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Cc: lauren () vortex com
Subject: Wiretaps, Surveillance, etc. on "Coast to Coast AM" Wed Night

Dave,

For anyone up late this Wednesday night (28 Dec), I'm scheduled to
be back guesting on the eclectic "Coast to Coast AM" radio program
for several hours, discussing privacy, civil liberties, and
technologically-related issues related to surveillance, wiretapping,
etc. vis-a-vis the war on terror.  Just a wee bit topical.

The program begins live at 10pm PST, with the main guest coming on
an hour later, so I'll be there chatting and taking calls from
11pm PST until 2am.

Coast covers an extremely broad swath of topics ranging from
"highly speculative" to hard science.  I've been on there
numerous times before and I've been asked extremely insightful
questions by its listeners in the past.

The show has local station affiliates virtually everywhere in the
U.S., plus satellite radio and Internet.  The station list is at:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/wheretolisten.html

All the best for the holidays!

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein
lauren () pfir org or lauren () vortex com or lauren () eepi org
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
http://www.pfir.org/lauren
Co-Founder, PFIR
  - People For Internet Responsibility - http://www.pfir.org
Co-Founder, EEPI
  - Electronic Entertainment Policy Initiative - http://www.eepi.org
Moderator, PRIVACY Forum - http://www.vortex.com
Member, ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
DayThink: http://daythink.vortex.com