Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Bush Lets U.S. Spy on Callers Without Courts

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:26:03 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: dss902 <dss902 () gmail com>
Date: December 17, 2005 5:39:45 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: more on Bush Lets U.S. Spy on Callers Without Courts

IP'er,

I have no idea why paper would not run a story that is based on facts.

It seems that they have no problem running stories that are full of
lies and inconsistencies. But what is just as bad is a reporter saying
that a paper has a lot of explaining to do yet that very reporter is
"And I've also held a story." Man, what the hell is wrong with
picture?

Second point. Does anyone really read Daily Papers anymore for their
only source for information? All this information on this topic has
been shown to be going on for some time all with accurate reporting
all on the net. This is NOT new news.

What is the role of our papers and their reporters if they fail to
report the new?

Craig
--
...for good, or for awesome...