Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Air Force Guards Cyberspace

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:27:52 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bob Rosenberg <bob () bobrosenberg phoenix az us>
Date: December 13, 2005 7:30:43 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Cc: spaf () cerias purdue edu
Subject: Re: [IP] Air Force Guards Cyberspace

Dave

How is this different, or is it, in some substantive way, different, from the
existing FBI InfraGard (http://www.infragard.net/) program.

Will some IPer please explain that?

Cordially,

Bob Rosenberg
P.O. Box 33023
Phoenix, AZ  85067-3023
LandLine:  (602)274-3012
Mobile:  (602)206-2856
bob () bobrosenberg phoenix az us

The responsibility of ministers for the public safety is absolute, and requires no mandate. It is in fact the prime object for which governments come into
existence.

-- Winston Churchill