Interesting People mailing list archives

PROGRESS ON OPEN VOTING!! - now looking for Open Source Code Guru!!

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:32:53 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dennis Paull <dpaull () svpal org>
Date: August 8, 2005 7:15:03 PM EDT
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Cc: Alan Dechert <alan () openvoting org>
Subject: PROGRESS ON OPEN VOTING!! - now looking for Open Source Code Guru!!

Hi Dave,

For IP if you wish.

The California Secretary of State is looking for an Open Source guru
to help investigate possibilities of creating open source voting machines
and canvassing software. This would involve being on one or more public
panels as well as possibly other consulting with the SoS's staff.

Alan Dechert of the Open Voting Consortium sends the notice below.

Dennis Paull
Half Moon Bay, CA