Interesting People mailing list archives

Half of all Americans support a national ID card

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:41:35 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Genny Pershing <gennypershing () yahoo com>
Date: August 18, 2005 3:58:34 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Half of all Americans support a national ID card

Would that be the bottom half or the top half?

Sorry.  Could not resist. (with tribute to Leno for
funny headlines)

Half of all Americans support a national ID card
http://www.fcw.com/article89821-08-05-05-Web

Half of all Americans have a favorable view of a
national identity card while an overwhelming number
support adding biometric data to government-issued
identity documents, according to a new Internet survey.

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare.. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." --M. Facklam