Interesting People mailing list archives

more on A New (London) Low

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:06:49 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

So what efforts are being made to boycot the new economic development of New London?

If there is even a small 'anti-New London' advertising campaign, then future such developments may consider such rights.

For example a few carefully placed advertisements in OTHER communities saying "Don't do buisness in New London" or Organizing a national campaign to boycott any businesses which use that land (esp. the national hotel chains).

Anyone know which hotels are planning on being part of that development?

We should all send letters and make calls complaining about their decision to send an 87 year old lady out onto the street with a bill for living in her own home is inconsistent with most religious moral values and we do not wish to do business with such a company.