Interesting People mailing list archives

FCC authorizes "private commons" for secondary markets

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:13:53 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>
Date: September 3, 2004 10:35:18 AM EDT
To: Dewayne-Net Technology List <dewayne-net () warpspeed com>
Subject: [Dewayne-Net] FCC authorizes "private commons" for secondary markets

[Note: I'm cross posting this from another list. Like Kevin, I doubt that this action by the FCC will spur any licensed spectrum holders to turn any part of their holdings into a public commons anytime soon. In any case, its worth reading the rulemaking and filing comments if you're so inspired. DLH]