Interesting People mailing list archives

yet another MAC OS X question

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:36:55 -0400

I have a 12 " powerbook I like to use during the work day. In evenings and weekends I use my G5. When I get home from school, I attach the 12" via a firewire to the G5 and then copy the farber/library/mail directory from the 12" to the G5. It would be neater and safer if I wrere able to tell the MAIL app (OS X mail app) that its mail folder was on the 12" drive but I see no way to do it. Any ideas?

Dqve