Interesting People mailing list archives

my blog about Soundex...

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:47:26 +0100

Begin forwarded message:

From: "W. David Stephenson" <D.Stephenson () stephensonstrategies com>
Date: October 13, 2004 5:09:26 PM GMT+01:00
To: dave () farber net
Subject: my blog about Soundex...

Hi, Dave -- think you'll find my blog entry on Soundex interesting (the Post story that was the source also had a lot of other factoids about what a mess the no fly list is: http://www.stephensonstrategies.com/stories/2004/10/09/ noflyListUsesObsoleteNameS.html

--
W. David Stephenson | Principal | Stephenson Strategies
D.Stephenson () Stephensonstrategies com

Blogging on homeland security news & views: www.stephensonstrategies.com

Demolishing and replacing obsolete paradigms since 1988 (:o (|)

"W. David Stephenson is outlining a new approach to national security that is closer to a 'new politics' way of organizing a government service than anything I've seen," Matt Stoller, Blogging of the President

"All literary men are Red Sox fans. To be a Yankee fan in a literate society is to endanger your life," John Cheever