Interesting People mailing list archives

Stanford TWO TALKS ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY POLICY

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:12:42 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dennis Allison <allison () stanford edu>
Date: October 18, 2004 10:55:39 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Cc: allison () stanford edu
Subject: TWO TALKS ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY POLICY

Dave --

The original notice you posted to IP had some editing artifacts due to the fact I was on a slow line with a small screen and all thumbs . Here's the announcement without the artifacts and noise. Sorry for any confusion...

        -d
-----

              EE/COMPUTER SYSTEMS LABORATORY COLLOQUIUM
       NEC Auditorium, Gates Computer Science Building B03
                   http://ee380.stanford.edu

          TWO TALKS ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY POLICY