Interesting People mailing list archives

All litigation documents concerning election law disputes

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 11:29:05 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peter Swire <peter () peterswire net>
Date: November 1, 2004 11:12:24 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: All litigation documents concerning election law disputes

Dear Dave:

Maybe of interest to your readers. We have created the only site (to our knowledge) that is posting all of the litigation documents for all of the
election law disputes as they arise.  We have webmasters scheduled to
continue this 24/7 until the election is decided. Electronic voting machine
issues, etc., fully included.

        Go to www.electionlawnews.com.

As part of this, we have a group of law professors doing analysis of the
cases as they unfold.

        Thanks,

        Peter

Prof. Peter P. Swire
Moritz College of Law of the
    Ohio State University
John Glenn Scholar in Public Policy Research
(240) 994-4142; www.peterswire.net