Interesting People mailing list archives

Free conf tix for IPers - Managing the Knowledge Workforce

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:11:26 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: jspira () basex com
Date: November 29, 2004 10:07:21 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Free conf tix for IPers - Managing the Knowledge Workforce

Dave, hi and good morning!

Once again, I'd like to offer IP readers complimentary tickets to one of our conferences, Managing the Knowledge Workforce.   This one day event will take place December 7th at the Penn Club in New York City.

Included in the day's activities are a networking breakfast, and admission to all sessions, which include
 * Jonathan Spira on The Seven Habits of Successful Knowledge Workers
 * CIO Panel: Managing the Knowledge Worker
* Senior Executives from JP Morgan Chase and Citigroup on the Knowledge Workforce * Visionary Vendor panel: senior executives from Verity, Sybase, Coveo, IronPort, and Parlano weigh in on their vision for Collaborative Business Environment in a 3-5 years timeframe
 * Matt Koch, Knowledge Work and Productivity at Capital One

We have made arrangements to invite up to ten IPers on a complimentary basis per event. (First come, first serve, of course.)

IPers make for a great audience (we had IPer 8 registrants for our last event in July), and Managing the Knowledge Workforce is a hot topic.

I am holding ten seats as "comp" for IPers (the "general public" purchases these at $495).  If you apply now for admission and meet our qualifying criteria, you will attend as our guest.

Go to http://www.strategicthinkers.com/farber to register.

If you would like to share this invitation with a  colleague, please feel free to do so.

 I look forward to seeing you there!

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B. Spira
 CEO and Chief Analyst