Interesting People mailing list archives

Coping with Windows

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:33:13 -0400

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:27:34 -0400
From: Nathaniel Borenstein <nsb () guppylake com>
Subject: Fwd: Coping with Windows
To: dave () farber net

Dave -- I thought this was a nicely written, very practical "idiot's guide to windows security". If you agree, I have Terry's permission to pass it on. (You might want to omit his email address; it's on his web page if people really want to reach him, but at least that gives him the option of changing his mind and hiding it better if he gets overwhelmed.)

I'm enjoying a beautiful spring day in Guppy lake; I hope all's well with you & Gigi. -- Nathaniel

Begin forwarded message: