Interesting People mailing list archives

Free conf tix for IPers - Robert Kahn Keynote

From: dave () farber net
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 16:17 -0400

...... Forwarded Message .......
From: jspira () basex com
To: dave () farber net
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 16:17:13 -0400
Subj: Free conf tix for IPers - Robert Kahn Keynote

Dave, hi and good afternoon!

Once again, I'd like to offer IP readers complimentary tickets to one of
our conferences: Building Portals and Collaborative Business Environments
2004.  This one day event takes place on June 8th (New York) and July 13th
(LA).

We have just announced a keynote address by Robert Kahn, co-inventor of
TCP/IP.  His topic: Digital Object Infrastructure: A Framework for
Interoperability of Heterogeneous Information Systems.

We have also added a few new speakers to the program, whom you won't want
to miss:
                        CKO, HP
                        CIO, Marsh & McLennan
                        VP, JPMorgan Chase (for KM)

We have made arrangements to invite up to ten IPers on a complimentary
basis per event. (First come, first serve, of course.)

IPers make for a great audience (we had IPer 9 registrants for our last
event), and this is a hot topic.

I am holding ten seats as "comp" for IPers (the "general public" purchases
these at $495).  If you apply now for admission and meet our qualifying
criteria, you will attend as our guest.

You'll find out what the smartest and most experienced companies are doing
today with their Portals and Collaborative Business Environments and how
they are being deployed. You'll learn what tangible business benefits are
being realized. And you'll hear what the most visionary vendors in this
space are planning?

What you will learn will make a difference in the success of your
business.

Join a cadre of senior executives - experts in deploying collaborative
tools in the enterprise - as well as Amy Wohl, Basex analysts and your
peers for a day of high-level interaction, knowledge sharing, and
learning.

To tailor the discussions, attendees will be asked to submit a business
problem in the areas of collaboration and knowledge sharing in advance of
the conference. These questions will (as time permits) be addressed
throughout the day by Basex experts and conference speakers - ensuring
that the conference meets your needs heads on.

Attendees (you must be present to win) are also automatically enrolled to
win one of two Sirius Satellite Radio home/car kits (with subscription).

Go to http://www.strategicthinkers.com/farber04 to register.

If you would like to share this invitation with a  colleague, please feel
free to do so.

I look forward to seeing you there!

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B. Spira