Interesting People mailing list archives

a update on computer problems

From: dave () farber net
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:55 -0400

...... Forwarded Message .......
To: dave () farber net

Subj: Re: [IP] a update on computer problems

Dave -- Please anonymize me if you decide to forward this message.  You
can call me "an IBM executive" if you like.

I thought you might enjoy knowing that the IP thread about IBM support
has already climbed two levels up the IBM management chain from me, and
then leapt from there into a similarly rarified level in the PC
division.  Since this is IBM, one of three things will happen:  either
it will be completely ignored, or we will start an ad campaign about
how good our customer support is, or it will be the straw that breaks
some particular camel's back, heads will roll, and everything will get
better in a year or two.

Until then, enjoy your Mac!  And don't forget to anonymize me if you
pass this on!