Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Translator in eye of storm on retroactive classification

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 08:00:57 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

        From:     jim () balter name
Subject: Re: [IP] Translator in eye of storm on retroactive classification
        Date:   July 6, 2004 10:11:07 PM EDT
        To:       dave () farber net, ip () v2 listbox com

There's a great deal more info on this at
http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=Sibel_Edmonds
including a link to a lengthy, detailed, and coherent interview
from July 1: http://antiwar.com/news/?articleid=2920

Some of this may sound fantastic but
(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/10/25/60minutes/main526954.shtml)

?She's credible,? says Sen. Grassley. ?And the reason I feel she's very credible is because people within the FBI have corroborated a lot of her story.?

--
<J Q B>