Interesting People mailing list archives

History and technology

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:31:18 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ian Peter <ian.peter () ianpeter com>
Date: July 22, 2004 6:02:56 PM EDT
To: 'David Farber' <dave () farber net>
Subject: RE: History and technology

Hi Dave,

If any IP'ers interested in Internet history would like to drop
me an email (ian.peter () ianpeter com) I will get back in contact
with them within a week or two. As Alex would have noticed, there
is a not a great deal of suitable material in this area.

In the next week or so I will be launching a new website with a
lot of relevant links to Internet history resources, including
some recently produced materials in audio and ebook format. A
major thrust of this new initiative has been to prepare overview
materials suitable for policy makers and senior students with an
interest in the Internet.

Ian Peter
Senior Partner
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd