Interesting People mailing list archives

link correction

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:10:47 -0500

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 03:34:55 -0500
From: Peter Yu <peter_yu () msn com>

To: farber () cis upenn edu

Dear Dave:

I noticed that you recently posted an article from The Register to your e-list (<http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/200401/msg00136.html>http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/200401/msg00136.html). Unfortunately, that article included an incorrect link to my article, The Neverending ccTLD Story. The link points to an older draft of the article (which does not contain corrections I made before publication). So, I'm wondering if you could update the archives to the following address: <http://ssrn.com/abstract_id=388980>http://ssrn.com/abstract_id=388980 (which includes the updated version). I understand that others will be visiting your archives for information and thought the updated link will be helpful to your readers. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your attention. And sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Peter

Peter K. Yu
Assistant Professor of Law & Director, Intellectual Property and Communications Law Program
Adjunct Professor of Telecommunication, Information Studies and Media
Michigan State University-DCL College of Law
461 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1300
Tel:  (517) 432-6908
Fax:  (517) 432-6879
E-mail:  <mailto:peter_yu () msn com>peter_yu () msn com
Web site: <http://www.peteryu.com>www.peteryu.com