Interesting People mailing list archives

more on ] Daniel Ellsberg: Leak Against This War

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:19:56 -0500

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:30:23 -0500
From: David Harmon <dmh () tiac net>
Subject: [IP] Daniel Ellsberg: Leak Against This War
To: "IP, David Farber" <dave () farber net>

<http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/200401/msg00254.html>

It occurs to me that Ellsberg's analogy applies almost as well to the
current 'occupation' of the White House.  I've been seeing an assortment
of folks popping up to take their spoken or textual 'shots' against the
invaders, each striking from their own home ground.  I am beginning to
see how the cabal can be fought, but this same analogy does not seem to
offer much hope for a speedy resolution....

        Dave H.