Interesting People mailing list archives

Mind Reading redux

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:07:29 -0500

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:24:10 -0800
From: Ridgely Evers <revers () evers org>
Subject: Mind Reading redux
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>

Dave,

Thought this might interest IPers; it's from Stanford's alumni pubs.

"If They Could Read Your Mind
To a large extent, they already can. As neuroscientists hone new
technologies for probing our brains, predicting our behavior and perhaps
even altering our thoughts, ethicists wrestle with some troubling
questions."

http://www.stanfordalumni.org/news/magazine/2004/janfeb/features/neuroethics.html

Best,

--Ridge

 Ridgely C. Evers     cell (415) 722-8811
 revers () evers org     home (707) 433-8930
 1195 Westside Road   Healdsburg CA 95448