Interesting People mailing list archives

Microsoft admits humour failure over 'mikerowesoft' site

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:29:55 -0500

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:09:41 +1100
From: Bob <bob () bobrosenberg phoenix az us>
Subject: Microsoft admits humour failure over 'mikerowesoft' site
To: Dave <dave () farber net>

Dave

For IP.

Perhaps this young man needs Linux.<grin>

Bob

Microsoft admits humour failure over 'mikerowesoft' site. 21/01/2004. ABC News Online
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1028769.htm
Microsoft has said it might have overreacted to the website of Canadian teenager Mike Rowe who had added the word soft to his name and registered the address mikerowesoft com We take our tradem

*** DISCLAIMER *** This message was sent to you using the "Send to a friend" facility on ABC Online (http://www.abc.net.au). To make a comment about this email, contact mailto:webmaster () your abc net au, being sure to also include this entire email message. The ABC is not responsible for the content of this email, and anything said in this email does not necessarily reflect the ABC's views.