Interesting People mailing list archives

Kodak To Stop Selling Traditional Cameras

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:34:10 -0500

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:39:33 +1300 (NZDT)
From: Jonathan Ah Kit <ahkitj () jnawk net nz>
Subject: Kodak To Stop Selling Traditional Cameras
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>

Hi Dave

For IP -- ah, the joys of planned obsolescence, a la Stan Freberg's
infamous capitalist plot sketch. :) Or maybe that I've seen far better
35mms for the same prices from other vendors, let alone (IMHO) the pricing
for their digitals...

Have fun
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Ah Kit - Lower Hutt - New Zealand
jonathan () ah-kit dropbear id au - http://www.ah-kit.dropbear.id.au/