Interesting People mailing list archives

[no subject]

Hey Dave:
I guess you didn't think my comments were as deserving of publication as those
of Mr. Anniballi.  I feel pretty strongly about them and there's not one word
I'd retract.  Your failure to distribute my response or anyone else's in
response to his outrageous putdown of US programmers speaks volumes to me.
If you think my remarks were that devoid of interest, I guess we don't have
the same interests.  Please unsubscribe me.