Interesting People mailing list archives

"Nightline" show devoted to names, photos of U.S. dead in Iraq

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:46:43 -0400

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Lauren Weinstein <lauren () vortex com>
Subject: "Nightline" show devoted to names, photos of U.S. dead in Iraq
To: dave () farber net

Dave,

ABC has announced that this Friday, the entire "Nightline" program
(11:35 PM EDT; check local times) will be devoted to host Ted Koppel
reading the names of U.S. servicemen and servicewomen killed in
Iraq since March 19, 2003, to be accompanied with photos and other
information.

Readers with javascript and flash enabled in their browsers may also wish to
visit "Faces of the Fallen" that I originally discussed in my Blog
last December ( http://neon.vortex.com/blog/lauren/archive/000037.html ).

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein
lauren () pfir org or lauren () vortex com or lauren () privacyforum org
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
http://www.pfir.org/lauren
Co-Founder, PFIR - People For Internet Responsibility - http://www.pfir.org
Co-Founder, Fact Squad - http://www.factsquad.org
Co-Founder, URIICA - Union for Representative International Internet
                     Cooperation and Analysis - http://www.uriica.org
Moderator, PRIVACY Forum - http://www.vortex.com
Member, ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy