Interesting People mailing list archives

FCC Rural WISP Showcase POSTPONED

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 06:03:46 -0400

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:31:19 -0700
From: Robert Cannon <rcannon100 () YAHOO COM>
Subject: FCC Rural WISP Showcase POSTPONED

Thus saith the FCC:  "We have just been informed by
the Office of Personnel Management that the Federal
Government will be closed tomorrow (Thursday,
September 18th) due to Hurricane Isabel.
Unfortunately, we must therefore postpone the FCC's
Rural Wireless ISP Showcase and Workshop until a later
date.

"We will reschedule the event for later this fall and
will post the new date as soon as possible.  We regret
any inconvenience that this might cause you, and hope
that you understand that this circumstance is
completely beyond our control. "

=====
 \     @@==+   Leashes!
  ======       We Don't Need No Stinkin' Leashes!