Interesting People mailing list archives

THIS IS INFO NOT A RECOMMENDATION YET djf spamcontroversy.com New Site

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:15:58 -0500

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:20:09 -0800
To: Dave Farber:;;Dave Farber:;@well.com;, Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
From: Jim Warren <jwarren () well com>
Subject: Re: spamcontroversy.com New Site

A new site is being launched on Monday at COMDEX (Las Vegas)

<http://www.spamcontroversy.com>www.spamcontroversy.com

Given all the legislation, potential legislation and enforcement, Aladdin Systems is tracking all the news, laws, articles etc. This will be useful to journalists and consumers. Please visit the site. We are looking for suggestions as to how we can build the site and provide the best information.

Thank you.
Jennifer Watson <jennifer () aladdinsys com>
and
Bruce Freeman <bfreeman () proline-com com>
ProLine Communications, Inc.
13 Crescent Road
Livingston NJ 07039

tel  973-716-9457