Interesting People mailing list archives

Free conf tix for IPers (Dec 2 in NYC)

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:33:21 -0500

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:19:35 -0500
From: Jonathan B Spira <jspira () basex com>
Subject: Free conf tix for IPers (Dec 2 in NYC)
To: dave () farber net

Dave, hi and good afternoon!

Once again, I'd like to offer IP readers complimentary tickets to one of our conferences: Building Collaborative Business Environments, which will take place Dec. 2 in NYC at the Penn Club. We have made arrangements to invite up to ten IPers on a complimentary basis. (First come, first serve, of course.)

IPers make for a great audience (we had IPer 10 registrants for our last event), and since Collaboration is a hot topic, I would like to invite them to attend.

I am holding 15 seats as "comp" for IPers (the "general public" purchases these at $495).

"Building the Collaborative Business Environment" features such experts Harvard Business School Prof. Shoshana Zuboff, author of In The Age of the Smart Machine: The Future of Work and Power, and The Support Economy: Why Corporations Are Failing Individuals and The Next Episode of Capitalism, plus senior executives from Johnson & Johnson, JP Morgan Chase, IBM, American Express, PriceWaterhouse, and the science advisor to the U.S. Naval Third Fleet - all focusing on collaboration issues within their organization.

Attendees will also have the opportunity to present questions facing their own organization to Basex analysts in advance of the conference, which will be addressed during the conference.

Go to http://www.strategicthinkers.com/cbe-farberguest to register.

If you would like to share this invitation with a colleague, please feel free to do so.

I look forward to seeing you on December 2nd at the Penn Club - I hope to see you there.

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B. Spira
CEO and Chief Analyst
Basex, Inc.
y <mailto:jspira () basex com>jspira () basex com
8 http://www.basex.com
[]