Interesting People mailing list archives

Free conf tix for IPers (May 18-20 in San Diego)

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 11:26:28 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: jspira () basex com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:23:47 -0400
To: FARBER () CIS UPENN EDU
Subject: Free conf tix for IPers (May 18-20 in San Diego)

Dave, hi and good morning!

Once again, I'd like to offer IP readers complimentary tickets to one of
our conferences: The New Workplace: Leveraging Organizational Productivity,
which will take place May 18-20 in San Diego.  We have made arrangements to
invite up to ten IPers on a complimentary basis. (First come, first serve,
of course.)

IPers make for a great audience (we had IPer 11 registrants for our last
event), and since Collaboration is a hot topic, I would like to invite them
to attend.

I am holding 15 seats as "comp" for IPers (the "general public" purchases
these at $799).

The New Workplace features such experts as Mike Wing, VP Worldwide Intranet
for IBM, Amy Wohl, the authority on collaboration vendors, Jonathan B.
Spira, CEO and Chief Analyst of Basex, the leading research firm in this
space, plus senior executives from such companies as American Express, W.R.
Grace, Sapient, Lufthansa, and Kroll, among others.    Enter The New
Workplace, where electronic proximity often replaces working with
colleagues face-to-face, where knowledge is collected and shared, and where
knowledge workers work from anywhere but their office. The speakers will
take an in-depth look at Idea Management, Portals, Expertise,
Collaboration, Security and KM.

You are also invited to attend - again, as a guest of IP - the KMWorld 100
Companies That Matter Reception.

Go to http://www.strategicthinkers.com/aguest to register.

If you would like to share this invitation with a  colleague, please feel
free to do so.

I look forward to seeing you at The New Workplace - I intend to be there!

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B. Spira
Chairman and Chief Analyst
Basex. What's in IT for you (tm).