Interesting People mailing list archives

Rewording -- a query for anyone out there with a HDTV capable TV set, a Comcast (or equiv) box and a TIVO

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:04:55 -0500

I am trying to hook up a Comcast HDTV cable box to a Hitachi 42 " Plasma
HDTV set and still use my Series 2 Tivo -- NOT TO record HDTV programs but
only normal ones.. Has anyone tried this and succeeded and if so , please
tell me how??

If any of my Japanese Ipers know anyone at Hitachi, I would appreciate their
help.

Dave