Interesting People mailing list archives

Not-So-Hidden Agenda: -- though provoking report

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:05:45 -0500

Also Barry sent the following item on email address use:

"Of course:  We have a strict privacy policy regarding email addresses:
They will not be shared, sold or used in any other capacity other than to
mail out the report.

All of my office emails include a paragraph about subscribing to our
market commentary (its free), with an address to request a subscription. "