Interesting People mailing list archives

on a janitor in a LD Central Office - witness to adebacle

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:01:07 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Ted Dolotta <Ted () Dolotta ORG>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:54:12 -0500
To: IP <dave () farber net>
Subject: FW: [IP] a janitor in a LD Central Office - witness to adebacle

Boy, now here's a really under-employed guy!  You ever run
into a guy this aware of telecom economics and technical
issues who was cleaning the offices, hallways, and bathrooms
in Holmdel?  This message smells like a put-on to me ...

ted

------ End of Forwarded Message

I suggest that you talk with people in the NYC area who have been unemployed
for 6 - 9 months and still have no hope of a job. Unemployment runs out and
besides is hard to live on and eventually you end up looking for some way to
eat.

It may or may not be real but it is believable to me.

Dave