Interesting People mailing list archives

this is just one of many like this M y editorial policy on the Iraq issue

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 11:10:38 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Rob Siegel <rsiegel () pixim com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:01:56 -0800
To: dave () farber net
Subject: RE: [IP] I M y editorial policy on the Iraq issue

Dave,

As someone who usually disagrees with your political views, I say
confidently that you no one can accuse you of publishing unreasoned
information.

This is the biggest reason I subscribe to IP.  The logic, I feel, is the
ultimate purpose and value of the list.  Even if I usually don't agree with
what you send, I am always stimulated and challenged.

Rob

------ End of Forwarded Message