Interesting People mailing list archives

Weird web data foxes experts

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:57:49 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: Bob <bob () bobrosenberg phoenix az us>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:30:01 +0000

** Message **
Dave

I don't recall reading about this on IP.  Did I miss something?

Bob

** Weird web data foxes experts **
Security experts are keeping an eye on strange packets of data that could
herald new hack attacks.
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/technology/3015924.stm >

** BBC Daily E-mail **
Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
in one daily e-mail
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/dailyemail/ >

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this
e-mail, and anything said in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect
the BBC's views.

If you don't wish to receive such mails in the future, please e-mail
webmasters () bbc co uk making sure you include the following text: I do
not want to receive "E-mail a friend" mailings.

------ End of Forwarded Message