Interesting People mailing list archives

The Snow is falling

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:20:18 -0500

I almost NEVER send out any commercial product pointers and so when I do I should explain. First I have an interest in what I am going to talk about BUT any and all proceeds/monies I get from it go to the establishment of a Fellowship at the Stevens Institute of Technology where I went to school and am a Trustee.

I have know Marvin Weinberger, the CEO. for many years. Marvin started the Innovation Factory as a incubator back in the dot com era. They are now doing an innovative set of appliances for surviving the snow with cars.

Take a look at

http://www.innovationfactory.com

it may help you this winter as it has me.

Dave