Interesting People mailing list archives

Music Quality (forwarded from Thane Tierney)

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:25:16 -0400

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:07:43 -0700
From: Lauren Weinstein <lauren () vortex com>
Subject: Music Quality (forwarded from Thane Tierney)
To: dave () farber net
Cc: lauren () vortex com

Dave,

A record industry friend of mine (who has been having e-mail problems with
comcast) asked me to forward you the item below, relating to the "music
quality" discussion from IP that I forwarded to him.

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein
lauren () pfir org or lauren () vortex com or lauren () privacyforum org
http://www.pfir.org/lauren
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
Co-Founder, PFIR - People For Internet Responsibility - http://www.pfir.org
Co-Founder, Fact Squad - http://www.factsquad.org
Co-Founder, URIICA - Union for Representative International Internet
                     Cooperation and Analysis - http://www.uriica.org
Moderator, PRIVACY Forum - http://www.vortex.com
Member, ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy