Interesting People mailing list archives

ICANN Without Schmucks

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:18:56 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Mikael Pawlo <mikael () pawlo com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 15:07:17 +0100 (MET)
To: dave () farber net
Subject: ICANNism

Dave,
I just finished a chatty article on ICANN and its possible future. After
four years of ICANNism it is hard to grasp that very little has changed.

I am sure many IP readers would object to the proposed UN based solution
as well as to the name-dropping scribblings provided in the article,
but I feel the need to discuss some alternative to the current regime.

The article is online under:
http://grep.law.harvard.edu/article.pl?sid=02/10/31/1735221

Regards

Mikael Pawlo

  ICQ:35638414                                mailto:mikael () pawlo com
  +46-70 421 58 25                            http://www.pawlo.com/

------ End of Forwarded Message