Interesting People mailing list archives

EFF Hosts Housewarming Holiday Party!

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 04:16:39 -0500

EFF Hosts Housewarming Holiday Party!

WHEN: Tuesday, December 10th, 2002, at 7:00 PM Pacific Time
WHERE: Electronic Frontier Foundation
454 Shotwell Street
San Francisco, CA 94110

No, we're not moving! But we are expanding to include the space next
door. It is now the newest addition to EFF Headquarters. Come
celebrate our new digs and the spirit of the holiday season with us.
We'll have great food, beer, musical madness from the Funkmonsters,
and the latest news on EFF from the ever-compelling John Perry Barlow
and Shari Steele.

This event is free and open to the general public. The Electronic
Frontier Foundation (http://www.eff.org) is the leading civil
liberties organization working to protect rights in the digital world.
For more information, please see EFF's website.

An RSVP is appreciated. Please contact:
katina () eff org

Let us know you're coming so we don't run out of food and holiday
libations.

------ End of Forwarded Message