Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: When the FCC Knocks on Your Door

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:04:07 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>

[Note:  This comment comes from reader Benn Kobb.  Benn is quite
correct on these points.  I also have discussed this matter with FCC
officials about a year ago and asked that they take the initiative to
put out an advisory circular on the problem.  Alas, nothing has been
done and the confusion continues.  DLH]