Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Trip to Japan

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 04:44:09 -0400

I will be off to Tokyo on the 29 May through 11 June arriving Tokyo on the
31 st.

While I are in Japan, NTT DoCoMo has supplied me with the following
Phone. It is a  FOMA (Freedom of Mobile Multimedia Access) video phones with
I-mode and international capabilities.

Dave Farber:    090-3316-1842 (from the USA dial 011-81-90-3316-1842

If any of the Japanese Ipers have a FOMA phone, I welcome a call especially
a video call.

IP mail will be reduced while I am in Japan BUT I will restart by Tokyo
Diary series including my visit to the Akihabara.

Dave

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/