Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: PLEASE FIX THE BROKEN NRO or better yet the admin.

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 09:20:24 -0400

A comment from a very experienced Dcer:

"The problem is not with NRO.  The problem is with congress failing to
give the Pentagon and DoD the funding for the programs and R & D.
This is a very short sighted govt.  Most of the DoD  R & D funding
has been redirected to homeland security.  The DoD is working on a
shoestring.  I hope that makes you feel better.
"