Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Re: FCC Spectrum Policy Task Force Inquiry

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:25:25 +0900

------ Forwarded Message
From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 20:28:27 -0700
To: "Dewayne-Net Technology List" <dewayne-net () warpspeed com>
Subject: [Dewayne-Net] Re: FCC Spectrum Policy Task Force Inquiry

[Note:  This item comes from reader Benn Kobb.  Benn is quite correct
here.  I also noticed the strange way in which this item came out
from the FCC and the troubling statement issued by the two
Commissioners.  That being said, I still think that it is important
to file comments on this item if you have something to say on the
matter.  DLH]