Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: IP: ICANN At-Large membership

From: David Farber <dfarber () earthlink net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:40:20 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <froomkin () law miami edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:18:15
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Subject: Re: IP: ICANN At-Large membership

[but the notice wasn't in my copy.]
And your article leave out that ICANN neglected to promote this on its
homepage or anywhere else, nor did anything till someone mentioned it on a
mailing list yesterday.  And the deadlineis Feb. 1!

(I'm assuming it the announcement I saw on a mailing list yesterday
morning; since it's not attached.)