Interesting People mailing list archives

Question submitted to Politech and/or IP

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:36:23 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Richard Forno <rforno () infowarrior org>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:16:06 -0500
To: declan () well com, Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Question submitted to Politech and/or IP

Declan and Dave - Happy Holidays.

Here's something I'll pass on to you for your respective lists if you think
appropriate.  On Tuesday Dec 17, CNN had John Ashcroft (Attorney Genl) and
Ted Olsen (Solicitor Genl) on Larry King Live for the full hour.

CNN's got no record of the transcript of that hour, yet every other "Larry
King Live" transcript appears at http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/lkl.html --
including his chat with SECDEF Don Rumsfeld the following night, and from
previous nights.

I'm not much of a coinspiracy theorist, but given who appeared on that
program - and the talk about civil liberties and such - I find it odd that
CNN's transcripts don't include that episode.  Sure, the website says "check
back if you don't see a specific segment" but it's still strange that the
"Ashcroft-Olsen Hour" is missing, yet they've got transcripts from
subsequent shows already posted for the public.

What do you think?

Rick
Infowarrior.org

------ End of Forwarded Message